Kids drink pesticide mixed cola, Critical!

Kids drink pesticide mixed cola, Critical!

Are we running towards an unhealthy world? Four children felt sick after drinking a soft drink mixed with pesticide near Alathur panchayat in Chittoor district on Sunday. According to the police, the children went to play in a mango orchard of a farmer on Sunday evening. While playing, the children came across a bottle of

Are we running towards an unhealthy world?

Four children felt sick after drinking a soft drink mixed with pesticide near Alathur panchayat in Chittoor district on Sunday.

According to the police, the children went to play in a mango orchard of a farmer on Sunday evening. While playing, the children came across a bottle of cool drink mixed with pesticide.

All the kids fell unconscious after consuming the drink from the bottle. The children were soon taken to the local government hospital at Sri Kalahasti. Later they are shifted to a government hospital in Tirupati.

All the kids have been identified and one child is said to be in critical condition as per the cops. A case has been registered by cops after the parents filed complaints and investigation is being carried on.

Shilpa
ADMINISTRATOR
PROFILE

Posts Carousel

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked with *

Latest Posts

Top Authors

Most Commented

Featured Videos